i need to know..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ummmmm..... wow. Really don't know what to say. [S

Not sure I'd want to see the 46 Chevy truck he's been working on for 6-8 years.

Someone put a lot of time and energy into that project. It is thinking outside the box for sure. Very different. Not exactly to my tastes, but I never had much taste anyway.

Someone put a lot of time and energy into that project. It is thinking outside the box for sure. Very different. Not exactly to my tastes, but I never had much taste anyway.

I was thinking there was a lot of work involved also. I'm curious, what kind of out come did he see in his mind at the beginning of his project??

you can't blame me on this one, I have never lived in that part of the country, but I really want to know what that dude has been smokin or drinkin

I've seen this car in person it doesn't look as bad after you look at it for a while. It belongs to a friend of mine Tim. He has a imagination out of this world. It took my wife a few days to quit laughing at the car the first time she seen it.:D

He also built Luv Zilla every time we go to a car show he is the hit of the show with luv zilla:D

Attachments

• P1010753.jpg
    P1010753.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Back