i need to know..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this car in person it doesn't look as bad after you look at it for a while. It belongs to a friend of mine Tim. He has a imagination out of this world. It took my wife a few days to quit laughing at the car the first time she seen it.:D

He also built Luv Zilla every time we go to a car show he is the hit of the show with luv zilla:D

I looked at it fer awhile..... it didn't get any better. ;) Seems to me he had a vague idea, started it, and didn't know how to follow it through. (Or saw where it was going and realized it wasn't worth the time.)

The one thing I do like is the idea of the headlights up on the cowl area.

He has imagination and skill...lets leave the "Flaming" to the other sites!!;)

Ahahah did we touch a nerve fuzz? sorry man didnt know you built it, i'm bidding on it now that i know that. just kiddin, this is all in fun nobodys flamin nobody here........ dp1

What the heck?? Some people simply have way too much time on their hands. There's no explanation for that POS!! Sorry but that thing is pathetic!!

T1

What the heck?? Some people simply have way too much time on their hands. There's no explanation for that POS!! Sorry but that thing is pathetic!!

T1

i keep having to go look at it again.
it's like a train wreck or a gunshot wound.
i dont wanna look but..
i kinda have to......

I guess there is a reason to have shredders, that sure needs to go to one. The guy seems to have talent, but what was he thinking?

One of the reasons I like rats is--they got some UGLY in them..

As a kid streetracing a 59 Vette in the 60s I was abused by an UGLY rusted out Model A roadster with a big Nailhead, built on a 30s Pontiac frame (IFS with the upper A frame a Knee action shock). He had a set of 10" cheater slicks (the ones with the little tiny razor cut tread), so he had a light, powerful Ugly car with TRACTION!

He lived on a dirt road, and would collect mud and gravel underneath that would come out on a hard launch. So not only would he soundly whupass, he'd spit mud and dirt on you while he was doin it!! I don't remember him ever loosing-he was universally hated. :).

They say--abused people become abusers.. Its TRUE!! I wanna BE that GUY!!!

I want a car something like this guys stuff, that everyone ridicules and looks like a major gooffass abortion, that is a rompin stompin hot rod. I wanna take it out to the Saturday night Stoplight wars and ABUSE people!! (I guess I need help)

Its kinda a hot rodder fairy tale, but there were some that sortta did this, The 'High and Mighty' Dodge.. Ole Yaller are a couple..

I don't disrespect these guys cobblin up stuff--Theres something to be had in there somewhere..

PA41

Attachments

• RAMCHARGERS-burn-out.jpg
    RAMCHARGERS-burn-out.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
  • oldyallerII.jpg
    oldyallerII.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 8
If the front wheels were pulled back and a Toronado engine/transaxle was stuffed in the back, it could be made into something interesting.[S

Latest posts

Back