I Wonder...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the bad part about the one i'm hearing is it sounds alot like my wife, but i know shes not here.

odie

I was at the bank today, waiting in the lobby. And this woman comes in and sits down. Then she just starts talking to herself, i thought she was on a bluetooth or something. She was carrying on a full conversation. Then it turned into a 3way conversation, this woman was actually having a full length conversation with not one, but two, voices in her head. Boy was i glad to get out of there.

We've all got voices.....they say stuff like........i want that.....its not in that bad of shape, i gotta haul that home............oooh shiny......look at the ***s on that......beer............man, im gettin hungry.......i bet she could suck start a Harley.....

The voices in my head echo nicely.

Jason....Jason....Jason......Jason...... . . . Kill.....Kill.....Kill.......Kill......

Thing is, my name's not Jason?

Sometimes I pretend I'm a rock star! - "HEY Davenport, are you ready to rock?!"....

I was at the bank today, waiting in the lobby. And this woman comes in and sits down. Then she just starts talking to herself, i thought she was on a bluetooth or something. She was carrying on a full conversation. Then it turned into a 3way conversation, this woman was actually having a full length conversation with not one, but two, voices in her head. Boy was i glad to get out of there.

We've all got voices.....they say stuff like........i want that.....its not in that bad of shape, i gotta haul that home............oooh shiny......look at the ***s on that......beer............man, im gettin hungry.......i bet she could suck start a Harley.....

I dated a girl like that once. Its call Bipolar and its scary. Next time that happens do not say a word to her. just get up and walk away slowly and do not look back.

I dated a girl like that once. Its call Bipolar and its scary. Next time that happens do not say a word to her. just get up and walk away slowly and do not look back.

Havent we all dated some chicks like that, lol. You dont get up and walk away slowly you run!

Latest posts

Back