Idiot at work Im wanting to kill!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

we got a shiftleader at work who is about a big a-hole as you ever saw. He took over the job as shiftleader and hes arrogant...rude....foulmouthed..and a *****!

We lost a good worker due to him saying threatening things to her. HE WENT ON PAID LEAVE "LIKE THAT HURT" AND THEN CAME BACK AFTER ABOUT 4 WEEKS BECAUSE SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARD IT.

last saturday he went off but about 5 people heard it. Cursed and called the director...fleet manager n mayor really bad names. come to find out hes hacked into the computers n tampered with the security cameras so bad that last night homeland security was there with our top officials.

Now its come to light that after our son passed...he told several people that karmas a B!+$& and it didnt bother him, and my wife and i got what we deserved!!!!:mad:

Its been a huge uprising and Im afraid im gonna go phsyco on him. But I found out today that hes more n likely loosin his job. I hope so. Guess maybe Karmas gettin him paid back. RR

Rise above it Rodney.........I know, easier said than done but I'd hate to see you get in trouble over a "dirt bag" like this. :mad: I can't imagine having to deal with this guy but on the up side he seems to be doing himself in........hopefully it will be soon. In the meantime hang in there.

If he doesn't lose his job I know a guy in Columbus
that would just be tickled pink to have a face to face come to Jesus
Conversation with him. I've seen him in action.

What an A**. I feel for you.

I know it sucks working for a bad boss. I've had my share. You are a better person than stooping to his level. It will get better and he will more than likely screw himself out of the job. Just remember all the good people and things around you and it will get better.

Talk about a guy with a serious problem.... Sounds like that Karma thing might have came back at him already. Take it easy RR, and keep in mind what's really important - family.

What goes around comes around.....

Sounds like he's about to find that out.....people like that are not worth getting yourself upset about.....they usually self destruct all by themselves...I'd be more concerned about him coming back after he's fired....the guy is a bone head that doesn't deserve to even be paid attention too.....

Brush it off and take it at face value....Zero...cause that is what he is....Zero....

Keep your cool Rod. I know what it takes, and it can take everything you have and then some.

The last three years have been a bitch for me because of a couple people at work. I have had exactly the same temptation. Yesterday I was vindicated after years of being trashed by a couple of A- h%#^s.

It takes time, patience and a cool head, but things have a way of coming around. People like the one you are describing are their own worst enemy. Given enough time they will make a rope and hang themselves in the court of public opinion.

Maintain your dignity, don't do anything that will make you look like the bad guy. They live for that. Deny them that satisfaction! Draw strength from giving assistance and reassurance to the other victims of his bad behaviour.

sgtpontiac;342150 Brush it off and take it at face value....Zero...cause that is what he is....Zero....[/QUOTE said:
That's probably a better idea than mine.
I'd still like to see the guy squirm tho.

Put em up....put em up!!!!!

Why I otta.....I'll hit you so hard your mother will cry!!!

Attachments

• The-Cowardly-Lion-the-wizard-of-oz-6449515-496-475.jpg
    The-Cowardly-Lion-the-wizard-of-oz-6449515-496-475.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 10
Go above him with a group of employees. Go to his boss and tell them what's going on. Enough employees report him they should fire him.

do the right thing rodney, like everyone else has said, keep your cool and remember family. it is not worth killing him because where you would end up, but damn it would feel good. i hate to see anyone lose their job, but that guy is a jerk that does need to have a come to Jesus meeting somewhere.

Ive had so many @#$% bosses it aint funny..Im 51+Ive had more than 100 jobs-no kidding.Im a hard worker,but I dont put up with BS..One time,I was the painter at a body shop+the wrecker driver quit.The owner called me in the office+told me,he wanted me to drive the wrecker.I said,Im the painter not the wrecker driver,plus it was the 1st of July and my vacation was coming up on the 4th .He put the keys in my hand and said he wanted me to drive the wrecker and thats final.When my vacation time came around ,I drove his wrecker to the beach,for 2 weeks..Then I Quit..

When I was a commercial artist, I'd did care for my Boss, so I said adios, mail me my check. Found a better job. Joined law enforcement later and carried a tape recorder which everyone knew I had.

Ive got a problem with snapping and hurting people. Ive always been a bouncer and security so Im a very nice easy going person but talking bout my deceased son will cause me to do things i dont want to. RR

Sounds like that A hole is just trying to get you to do something like that so you will get fired. Give him enough rope and he will hang himself. I had a little deal with a fellow worker who said some out of the way stuff about one of my kids. I let him know I was ****ed but blew him off anyway. About a month later he terminated himself by coming to a meeting drunk and decided to talk to the group. He got walked to the nurse, failed the alcohol test and fired within an hour. Keep it cool bro you are better than him.

Back