Idiot at work Im wanting to kill!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, eventually he will jerk himself out of a job without your having to skin your knuckles and end up in jail.

If you want to speed up the process, i'd get a tape recorder and click it on every time he starts ranting. They even sell ones that look like pens, USB drives, etc so he won't even catch on.

Then round up your work buddies as previously mentioned and go to his boss with a united front...and your evidence. If you all stand together and demand that he goes, the big boss should act on it.

If you have hard evidence of verbal/mental abuse, it becomes a legal issue (harassment). Not that you would want to go to the courts to settle it, but any decent manager should understand that keeping him on puts the company in a legal situation.

Be patient and one day (hopefully soon), you will get the satisfaction of watching him pack his s*** and limp out of there! Good luck!!!

Boy I don't know. If I heard someone said something like that about my kids I would have to give him a bloody nose. But, I know the best thing to do is stay calm - I've been told this many times throughout my life ;)

Latest posts

Back