If you want a good laugh

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Blue, welcome to the party.......NOW you want to have fun.....go for it, I use to go over there just to stir the pot myself.......just **** in their face and they will run away. The OSR forum is the total opposite, they are a fun group of people as well. This place is simply all those who don't like either one of the places, but for me, I frequent as many as I can, when I can. Been gone for most parts of the summer, but since the winter is moving in, I will be back on the keyboards again.:eek::cool:Maximo

Lucky, Thanks for the pic of the brackets, i love that kind of look not some kind of machined out laser cut deal, just thinking outside the box , i see you guys are talking about the hamb?? is that another site like this?? as far as i am concerned i think RRR has been the best one i have found for getting info and not a lot of bullcrap.........thanks to all who have helped out ones like me that dont have a clue of what there doing..........

Hamb

The site is www.jalopyjournal.com, HAMB stands for hokey ass message board. They have thousands of posters,A post can dissapear off the first page in hours. Their tech archives is excellent,they have been around foir a long time and have some very talented people contributing. They are also nasty vulger abrasive smart alecs who HATE rats . best to go and read and learn but dont ask them a question right off.LFE

Eh, I posted pics of my truck on there. It was fun a guystarted off by say, "Nice rat" I told him thanks for the compliment, and, he was all like "that wasn't a compliment" :D!

Rab,
Hey... I'd take that as a compliment!!! ; - >

BoB

I just left the HAMB. I think I might have stirred the pot a little. We'll see if I get any replies. I wonder if they really hate Rats........

I've been lurking around here and a few other forums because I want to build a Chevy 210. If I went over to HAMB and posted pictures of the car below I'm building for Road Racing I'm sure they would tear me alive. lol -Wade-

c010.jpg

c009.jpg

Oh hey! An MR2 Nice ride! A buddy of mine had one here that was running low 11's it was funny to see him spank a Vette.:D

Now don't post that foreign tuner crap here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D J/K

Latest posts

Back