is the LOVE BOAT allowed here?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guy I knew's '40 Ford had a leak like that & landed him in the hospital for several months, nearly died... he was never the same! :eek:

BoB

Three days later and I still feel rotten.
I can still taste and smell it too.
weird because it didn't seem bad at the time

I've had carbon monoxide poisoning before, it's not anything to joke about. It took me a few weeks to get back to "normal".

feeling much better
checked my tranny oil and it was milky
drain and refill
hit all the zircs i could find (a bunch of em)
filled the steering box
a lil more work on the heater install

bled the brakes
still have a soft pedal but it stops
all the components look new but that doesnt mean much

luckily i found that the dodge wm300 has the same running gear
i walk into a napa and ask parts for a m43 and the kid looks at me like i am balancing a buick on my johnson
he looks like this
:eek: and this [S

found all the wheel seals needed for 50 bucks online
i hate packing grease by hand
takes too long and i make a heluva mess
luckily i found my packer tool

the UPS truck stopped at my house today while i was tinkering with the wagon. i didnt have a package. he just wanted to tell me QUOTE thats a bad ass rig! UNQUOTE. that made me feel good

the trans tunnel is butchered
and in keeping with the family tradition of being lazy slobs when it comes to sheet metal
i covered the massive hole with gorilla tape;)
i had to do something to keep water out of the tranny
as soon as i can afford it i am buying 5 gallon bucket of gear oil and one of those good pumps and i will keep draining and filling until it comes out clean
i got water in the t-case as well as the tranny
the rear leaks some but the front is good
i am swapping oil in the t-case again today
painted my bumper flat black yesterday
soon i will drive it around to get everything warm then spray all the oily stuff underneath with cheapo oven cleaner
then wear old clothes and take it to the car wash

the road salt from trailering it from idaho got all over the inside of the cab because of the missing windsheild seals
i tried cleaning with bleach water but that didnt work
today i will use hot water dish soap and baking soda to neutralize the salts

all the doors lock from the inside and there are no key holes except for the inner door between cab and rear. that means you could lock yourself into the back and the driver would need a key to get back there

all the doors lock from the inside and there are no key holes except for the inner door between cab and rear. that means you could lock yourself into the back and the driver would need a key to get back there

You had better not make Dawn mad or you could "accidently" find yourself locked in the rear for a week or so!

Latest posts

Back