it is nice to drive your'e addiction rather than your'e addiction driving you.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
some of my friends say l have to many projects;

out 8 friends--

3 of them smoke & drink:

2 of them smoke:

2 of them gamble:

1 of them smokes, gambles and drinks.

at least l can sell my addiction, maybe make money, may lose money,

but each to there own, l try not to judge , just an observation as l get older :D

Later :cool:

I tell the people that complain about my cars that buying them is my depression medicine..... And it's a little cheaper..... I need to do a current count but I think I'm up to 40-45 cars and trucks.....

I offer them beer and smokes to be my friends....still cant count 8. In fact, now that you mention it,there may be a problem when it comes time to carry the ole "Box"[S

Most of my friends drink.

Some of them smoke.

All of them have old cars, trucks, rods, racecars or Harleys.

Correction. One gambles. He has none of those things.

reason

what made me think about is they all complain about have "no money" and wanting a rod, told the smokers and drinkers the reason l can afford mine is l don't have those financial drains on my income and if the guys slowed down and saved that money, they could afford a rod.

the gambler, well when he hits it big, we are going shopping:D

of course, l spend way to much money on my toys, so, who am l to suggest what others do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oldskool;.''still cant count 8. In fact, now that you mention it,there may be a problem when it comes time to carry the ole "Box"[S''

maybe cremation, then ya don't need 6, just one or two[ddd

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Just to clarify my gambling addition...I'm a farmer/rancher in hot dry W. Texas. Sometimes that's a pretty good gamble...looks like this year I'll lose big time...but there's always next year. :)

what made me think about is they all complain about have "no money" and wanting a rod, told the smokers and drinkers the reason l can afford mine is l don't have those financial drains on my income and if the guys slowed down and saved that money, they could afford rod.

the gambler, well when he hits it big, we are going shopping:D

of course, l spend way to much money on my toys, so, who am l to suggest what others do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oldskool;.''still cant count 8. In fact, now that you mention it,there may be a problem when it comes time to carry the ole "Box"[S''

maybe cremation, then ya don't need 6, just one or two[ddd

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

didnt think of that...mix me with the burnt rubber and nobody will know:D

Just to clarify my gambling addition...I'm a farmer/rancher in hot dry W. Texas. Sometimes that's a pretty good gamble...looks like this year I'll lose big time...but there's always next year. :)

I take the same gamble....

I have an automotive addiction, maybe I should check into the Henry Ford Clinic for some rehab. Nah rehab is for quitters and I aint quitting.

naw

old man dave '' maybe I should check into the Henry Ford Clinic for some rehab.''

nope, l still want to go to the dodge brothers rehab, part of the therapy is 426 hemi building 1O1 to break the addiction to small block chevys.:D

Hemi building would be great therapy for what ever ails you. I hope I can get my hands on one soon as a friend of mine since childhood has his old Hemi powered family New Yorker sitting and rotting. Not a 426 but it is still a Hemi.

Don't smoke, gamble or drink very much....

guess I'm a dull boy!! Is / Are cars addidtive??? Or simply a passion??? [S

It always been cars for me. Building them, racing at the track, cruising around with my lovely and just hanging out at a show with friends. Never have touched alcohol and will puff on a cigar once in a while.
Tim

Latest posts

Back