Its friggin hot.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71rat

I started my new job on monday, I'm working in the Light truck (F-650 and down) department of a Ford truck dealer here in Portland. The last couple days its been tripple digits. just my luck, eh? its been over 105 in the shop every day.

I'm gettin tired of the heat. Im excited for next week cause its going to be like mid to low 80's. WooHoo.

We've had the hottest month on record here in H-town and the main prob is it doesn't cool off at night. 81 is the average low temp this July... wowsers!!!

BoB

I dont know what its like in portland but the humidity will just about choke you. good luck and hope it gets better soon. we have about 2 more months before we get a break.

right now it gets down to the 80s at night, mid 70s if were lucky. the humidity has been like 20-50% all week. right now its 45%. tonight its gonna be at 52, so tomorrow is gonna suck. its gonna be 98* too. We're drinkin LOTS of water and not working ourselves too hard, which is hard to do when we have so much work were LOOSING work cause we cant get to it.

In Ontario we are on course for this to be the coldest July ever on record. Which should be pretty easy to break being as there is only one more day in July. We have seen some days into the 90's but pretty few and far between, 60-70's has been about where we are sitting.

I'm glad to see our weather here in Tennessee where it is for a change. The coolest and wettest July on record so far instead of 75% humidity and 100 plus degrees every day. It sure makes working outside a lot more bearable.

Been pretty normal here in Eastern Wa. 80's 90's low humidity. Other day in the shop it was 85 with 26% humidity. Only problem is that puts the fire danger very high. Hopefully no lightening storms.

Latest posts

Back