I've been HAMB banned! LOL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrodron

Drives the Batmobile... er... Ratmobile!
Thats right, I've been HAMB banned! I simply introduced myself and explained my love for unfinished, rusty RAT rods and I have been banned forever. LOL They really hate that word over there!:D

how freaking stoopid..........................You know when people say Rat rod I dont think of poorly built/engineered rods but just an unrefined rod of sorts built on the cheap using what a poor ******* like me can come up with.............................painted or not ........................I think all these stereotypes SUCK!!!!!!!!

Absolutely Ronny! I know what those guys are all about over there. I just thought I'd have a little fun with 'em. Turns out, they don't like fun. Don't get me wrong, there is a ton of great info on there and most of the people are allright, there's just a lot of drama that goes on.

its funny i see alot of the little metal hamb id tags at car shows on ratty looking cars....i think to myself..i wonder if the hamb knows you have a RATROD!!!!:D:D

its funny i see alot of the little metal hamb id tags at car shows on ratty looking cars....i think to myself..i wonder if the hamb knows you have a RATROD!!!!:D:D

Traditional. Rat Rod. It doesn't really matter to me what category my car is in. Just take it for what it's worth Ron. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Last edited:
Definately not Gastrick. The cars are the same no matter what you call 'em. Heck, I could call mine a magic carpet if I was so inclined. Its just funny to see how people react to something as silly as that.

I personally do not like the layout of that site anyhow BUT the tech archives kick ass...................good thing I do not have to be a member to access the tech section.

LOL Moto!:D

000-1.jpg

Magic carpet!

Definately not Gastrick. The cars are the same no matter what you call 'em. Heck, I could call mine a magic carpet if I was so inclined. Its just funny to see how people react to something as silly as that.

Ron,
I have no problem with the words "rat rod"... but magic carpet *really* sets me off!!! ; - >

BoB

Oh oh hotrodron, now you've said the dreaded M/C words. Tripper bans people for saying Magic Carpet around here. (we have to have SOME standards, ya know! :D:D:D)

Sorry to hear about your banishment. I asked to be banned from one forum a while back and it felt so good when they did it. :cool:
Don

4 the record!

I just want to state right here & right now for the record... I have *never* owned a magic carpet!!!

BoB

Well, you should have been banned. You probably went over there and upset thier delicate balance of cars, tattoos and cuss words. You most likely had something to do with a ratrod discussion.

You most likely messed with bee hives as a kid too.:D (fun stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back