I've been HAMB banned! LOL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this thread kinda like the drama that we hate so much on the HAMB. If we set here hacking on them for hacking on some of us then where is the difference? I don't condone bad behavior either, I just avoid it. If you went on there with a Roadrunner or a Volkswagon then you were like a Mustang dude trying to get on a Corvette board, the outcome could have been predicted. All you would have to do is lurk for a few visits and that would be obvious.

Willow I never started the thread to talk bad about the hamb, just thought it was funny that I got banned for life for just mentioning a rat rod. Definately not trying to start anything with those guys. There are way more good dudes over there than bad ones and I think its a good site for what it is.

I have a HAMB tag on my rat rug:p

Last edited:
Next!!!

Isn't this thread kinda like the drama that we hate so much on the HAMB. If we set here hacking on them for hacking on some of us then where is the difference? I don't condone bad behavior either, I just avoid it. If you went on there with a Roadrunner or a Volkswagon then you were like a Mustang dude trying to get on a Corvette board, the outcome could have been predicted. All you would have to do is lurk for a few visits and that would be obvious.

I agree! This soon after the holidaze... I'm sick of ham! :)

Rat Rod Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back