Kc-130 Airframer

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judge

'Sup fellas, Judge here(random nickname I picked up in the corps) a.k.a. Mike Justice. Currently am a KC-130 Hercules airframe mechanic for the United States Marine Corps(small metal work and repairs, also hydraulics as well) stationed up in Newburgh New York, right next door to Orange County Choppers. Been interested in rat rods for a while now, thought I'd get on some forums to meet some people around me who are big into them as well. I just wanna meet anyone who builds 'em, or just has a rat rod and would be willing to drop some knowledge for a newbie who wants to learn how to build these bad ass rides and whats a good place to start, where to look, ect. Anyways, nice site, hope to meet alot of people and learn alot.

Welcome to the RRR. I work at Kirtland AFB in ABQ see these all the time

DSC_0016.jpg

Welcome aboard Judge. Lots of knowlege here, don't be afraid of asking questions. I often see 130s doing low level training around Moses Lake, WA when I drive to Seattle.

Welcome to RRR

Judge,
Welcome to the triple R. Lots of knowledgable guys around here that are willing to help. Enjoy your stay.

Beercan

Latest posts

Back