KY Hall of Fame Nostalgia Drags 7-30-11 Pictures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flipper_1938

He recycles the right way
I think this was a new event. It was held at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, KY (same place as the Hot Rod Reunion).Weather looked like it was going to rain, but the held off. I think the weather forecast scared off some of the cars and spectators (60% chance of rain). It was a nice way to spend the day.

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

Last edited:
Love the pics! Of course my favorite is the 57 Pontiac cause that's what I was taught (By my Dad) to drive when I was 13. That was a great car and wish I had it today.[cl

sorry for not commenting on the rest of the pics, that is some cool pics love seeing old drag cars and hotrods and together even better.[cl

Thanks for the pics Flipper, sure wish I hadn't chickened out and come on down!!!
Didn't know you were so into the Gasser's!! Seems like a lot of FORD's popping up lately!! I know a couple of the guy's cars you posted, That 57 Fairlane is somebody I'd like to meet. It's been showing up a lot lately.
Every time I see it I rethink what I want to do to mine!!

Anyway Thanks Again, hope to meet you soon!!

sorry for not commenting on the rest of the pics, that is some cool pics love seeing old drag cars and hotrods and together even better.[cl

I'm with you.

The idea of a unique daily driver is cool .....but, losing the cool curved IH dash and sticking the dakota dash in there makes you stand there and think WTF?

Back