KY Hall of Fame Nostalgia Drags 7-30-11 Pictures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't know you were so into the Gasser's!!!

I like real gassers. ...Not so much into the pretend-gassers (the rambler with the dual quads was a 16 second car). In my opinion, something that looks like a full-on drag car ought to run like it. ...but a guy building pseudo-gasser is better than letting an old car rot or get crushed.

They were out there enjoyong THEIR cars and that's what is important.

Love those Flacon Gassers.I bought a 1960 falcon with intent of making street gasser back in 2005.My friends talked me into restoring it instead.
Very expensive and when I got through,all I had was 6 cyl falcon, that was Very slowwwwwwww.:eek:
If I ever get lucky enough to get another falcon,it is going gasser.[;)

Bunch of nice rides, you must have found Gasserville USA from all that were there.
I didn't know that year of International's hood hinged from the side, Kool.
Thanks for the pics Flipper

Jim

thanks for posting the pics. i was wanting to go but went to the show at e-town instead it was a great show had over 1200 cars

Bunch of nice rides, you must have found Gasserville USA from all that were there.
I didn't know that year of International's hood hinged from the side, Kool.
Thanks for the pics Flipper

Jim

Hey, Old Iron, my 51 L130 Int'l didn't even have hinges at all. It had two levers that released the hood , and it just came off. hahahaha

Great pictures. I wouldn't happen to have more pictures of the rambler American gasser.

Nothing up close.

IMG_0649.jpg

it was a show in elizbethtown, ky it was the second year for it. they shut down 31w around the square.about like the show they have at somerset, ky

The show was Cruisin' The Heartland. It's in it's 2d year. We went last year & had a great time. The organisers didn't expect it to take off like it did.

Latest posts

Back