Lets get ready to rumble

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
car looks pretty good. as for the chop i dont know your skills but if rust repair is a bit hard for you a chop might be out of your league. get some better pics of the whole car im sure we wanna see it.

car looks pretty good. as for the chop i dont know your skills but if rust repair is a bit hard for you a chop might be out of your league. get some better pics of the whole car im sure we wanna see it.

O trust me I wont be doing it thats just how much I want out of it :D I know my limitations hahaha

ok so I have been doing some work instead of being on the computer and its AMAZING im actually getting things done :D

Attachments

• Cut out quarter.jpg
    Cut out quarter.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 43
  • New quarter.jpg
    New quarter.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 48
my wife and I had some fun today!!!! It was her first time in the garage with me working on the hot rod

Attachments

• 0208091631.jpg
    0208091631.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 0208091712.jpg
    0208091712.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 48
I have been here!!!! So how are you planning to mount the gas tank back in? Do you have a new trunk floor or will you frame it out yourself and use flat steel?? I went the latter route - found some big pieces of steel @ the junk yard - worked out great. Good luck w/ this stage of the build - a royal pain in the rear.

Keep the pix coming.

I am planning to do air ride on it so probably just a fuel cell as for tearing out the floor I really hadnt planned on doing it yet but when I was taking out the insulation the floor was coming up with it so I figured what the heck.

Either way its progress right?

So I have been real busy and havent had that much time to do anything until this coming weekend.....

Just a hint all of the air ride has been ordered and on its way in :cool:

So here is the lasted pic as of last night! Boy Ive been busy!

Attachments

• IMG00006-20090630-2130.jpg
    IMG00006-20090630-2130.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 29
and we now have a frame in progress thought i would give you a sneak peek of whats to come :D

Attachments

• rendering54chevycopy.jpg
    rendering54chevycopy.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back