Look what was SOLD as SCRAP

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should PM my your eBay name so I can keep an eye on your store.
I'm looking for an old ford tailgate. No specific year buy around the 50's or 40's.
As log as is says ford on it. The script is even better!

Sme of those cars are close to worth the drive down to pick them up for the right price! Your job would make me depressed in about a week. :eek:

Hi Gus, So sorry that I haven't got back with you on the 59'. Would've liked to used that one but was finding out the trouble getting it back to Indiana. We did find one 10 miles from home & I even knew the fella! I will post up some pics on our build thread today.

Gus you are a true inspiration to the hobby! Thanks

Hi Gus, So sorry that I haven't got back with you on the 59'. Would've liked to used that one but was finding out the trouble getting it back to Indiana. We did find one 10 miles from home & I even knew the fella! I will post up some pics on our build thread today.

Gus you are a true inspiration to the hobby! Thanks

Just have faith they r out there [cl

The little miller wire feed 50.00 the guy sold me three for two hundred I sold two for 75.00 they came from the welding school they replace them every three years..:D

Attachments

• 100_0055 (800x600) (800x600).jpg
    100_0055 (800x600) (800x600).jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 30
The engine hoist 75.00 a company was closing their doors and gave us everything in the shop as scrap as long as we hauled it all out.. it was brand new, I told the boss it's mine he said for seventy five bills u can have it [cl

Life is just to funny!!!!

Attachments

• 100_0072 (800x600).jpg
    100_0072 (800x600).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 49
Unreal.

Gus, man, if that yard was around here, there would be gunfights at the gate!!!! There's still some old iron in this area but nothing like that.

Lynn

Gus, man, if that yard was around here, there would be gunfights at the gate!!!! There's still some old iron in this area but nothing like that.

Lynn

Oh.. there r times we "the yard hands" argue over some things, WHO SEEN IT FIRST!!! .. but it's fun..:D

I was grinning when these came in, there was six one had a hole in it.:D

Attachments

• gi tire.jpg
    gi tire.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 18
another one tossed away, like a used beer can wow ????[S

Attachments

• manifold.jpg
    manifold.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 17
  • manifold2.jpg
    manifold2.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 20
This is my "PLAYGROUND" normally in time it will show up :eek: [S [dr :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• yard1.jpg
    yard1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 28
  • yard2.jpg
    yard2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 30
  • yard3.jpg
    yard3.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 30
  • yard4.jpg
    yard4.jpg