Lost Junkyard

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

There that should be most of the pictures that i took I will be getting more next time if anyone wants better pics of any certain ones they see let me know

sorry about the sideways pics

some of the pictures you can acctually see how deep the lines of cars go in the woods and stuff we didnt even try to get back there

I am pretty good with what most cars are but what is this one
IMG_0007.jpg

That place is un freakin believable. There are so many good parts just tossed around and others that are turning into dust, it is almost sad to see.

Don

IMG_0055.jpg

I had seen an old picture once of some old military tucks like this one that had special axles set up for running duals in the front...

Never actually seen one.. till now..

Thanks for the additional pictures

Unfortunately I do have to work. It looks like I may have to fly to Boston as a matter of fact :(

That little Triumph would be cool with a SBC in it & some "Doc Cranky" meats tucked up in the back.

This cab looks interesting. Hmmm [S

IMG_0061.jpg

Looks like a old mobile home toter. You can see the extended mirror arm on top of the cab and the shorty bed are dead give aways.

Lots of nice cars and parts there! I could just wander around in there for days just looking!
Newest thing I picked out would be the 70-71 Torino, might be something newer I missed.

oh my what a great place[dr I so want to join you next wednesday but it would hard to explain myself to the ball and chain my I called out work and traveled to fla. to visit a junkyard.

Looks like a old mobile home toter. You can see the extended mirror arm on top of the cab and the shorty bed are dead give aways.

Lots of nice cars and parts there! I could just wander around in there for days just looking!
Newest thing I picked out would be the 70-71 Torino, might be something newer I missed.

Ahh, I see. I wondered why the mirrors were hung way out like that.

Latest posts

Back