Loud and fast TV show.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't need to talk if it's only negative....

My mother said that too, and I listened. People thought I was shy and would tell her, "your boy don't talk much". :D

Wish more people would do that.....easy to find fault, more work to see the good in somebody or something....not dissing you RR....just don't want you to lower yourself to somebody elses level.....counterproductive activity....JMHO

It could have been a good show if they showed them doing some work on the cars. Only 30sec for making the new fenderwells on the A is not very usefull I would like to see more tips than drama.
Plus who orders glass without measuring?

Oh yeah, I forgot about the windows. LOL! What a real stupid move that was. I agree that more time seeing some of the actual work would be better.

My appologies.
I was dissed pretty bad there and it urked me. Dont mean the place in whole just a few bad apples. RR

ratrodney My apologies.................................................

ya it can be rough over there, they seem to eat there own,[S l go but l have learned it's Ryan's site and he runs it the way he wants . l be polite and post only what l know won't get me flamed.

now on with the show[P

l would have pulled the windows and sold them to a restorer or to someone building a museum piece.

seems to me he was all about making money and destroying usable parts that you can sell or trade is wasteful and don't put any cash in the budget.

Later :cool:

Latest posts

Back