Macungie this Weekend!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
I'm off to the Wheels Of Time show in Macungie, PA If anyone in the NY NJ DE MD PA area...if you have nothing planned, come on out. Should be around 2000 cars with beautiful weather forcast. All proceeds of the show go to local charities and scholarship funds. To date through 31 prior years, we've been able to give over one million dollars to local charities.

It's a good time with bands most all day Friday and Saturday and something for the entire family.

Come out and enjoy yourself![cl:D:)[ddd[ddev:cool:

Ron

Ron. Seen you at the gate Friday morning. I drove in with a flat blue 58 Chevy. Did not get a chance to find you later. Overall I had a great time. And no tickets for food.

Our club was there all weekend end overall had a great time. WE had a bad time Saturday afternoon when one of our members had a stroke> But myself and the club would like to thank your club for there help in getting the Macungie EMS back to the camp ground to help him.

I walked the ground more this year then I have in the last 10 years. I was looking at all the car for sale trying to find one to by since I sold the 40 Ford. Great weather and a lot of nice cars.

On Sunday Sam Memmole stop by are tent and picked one of our gangs car for the award.

See you nest year.

Work and other obligations prohibited me from going this year!:( I'm glad the weather was great for this one, unlike last year![cl.......Oh well, next year......CR

Ron. Seen you at the gate Friday morning. I drove in with a flat blue 58 Chevy. Did not get a chance to find you later. Overall I had a great time. And no tickets for food.

Our club was there all weekend end overall had a great time. WE had a bad time Saturday afternoon when one of our members had a stroke> But myself and the club would like to thank your club for there help in getting the Macungie EMS back to the camp ground to help him.

I walked the ground more this year then I have in the last 10 years. I was looking at all the car for sale trying to find one to by since I sold the 40 Ford. Great weather and a lot of nice cars.

On Sunday Sam Memmole stop by are tent and picked one of our gangs car for the award.

See you nest year.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I am glad that the medics got there quick. I also heard as a "consolation" prize...he got the hard luck award at the show. Hopefully he'll make a full recovery. Didn't realize Sams pick was one of your gang...that's cool. He was a heck of a nice guy.

CR....we'll forgive you this year, but you better get your butt there next year:D

For all who read this....the pic are coming...I'm down loading a little over 1200 pics :eek: (Don't worry Tripper....I won't up load all of them)

I drove in with a flat blue 58 Chevy. .

You can't escape the lens :D

WheelofTime20101023.jpg

Ron did not see your car this weekend or Bob Longs. Bob car is one of the cars I built.

With as many hours as I've been putting in at work I dropped my camper off after work on Wednesday, then Thursday after work I went straight to the park. I live almost an hour north, and I just didn't feel like the extra driving...lazy bum that I am. Now that you mentioned it....I didn't see Bob's car either. I know he was there...maybe he's as lazy as me:D

Latest posts

Back