Man I love CL retards

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done real good selling on C-list. I never leave an email link, only a phone number and I don't bother to do that silly encription thing like5 Oh seven to for 6....Scammers don't call.
What I do notice more about craigslist is all the jackwad sellers who think their clapped out 93 Ford ranger is somehow worth $4000, and it only needs a battery and a tune up.

I love the ones selling "running motor, carb and intake not included". Uhhh...wait--what's the idle speed?

How about the rebuilt engine sitting on it's oil pan with the orange or red puff can halo on the ground behind it

when shopping on CL I always stop by my dads house before going to look at something. I give him the address to where I'm going, and say if you don't hear from me tell the cops to start here.

I've had great luck selling things on CL, but I think it has alot to do with your location. In Houston there are alot of people, so when you put a car up for sale at a decent price, people come pretty quick and with cash. Lots of competition and good cars get gone real fast.

Of course that works to your disadvantage when you find something to buy at a good price.

I have the best luck with leaving a phone number and saying "text or call". I get alot of texts these days.

I still get the idiots offering 1/2 price, want to trade for ragged-out bike or tool shed etc. I also have a couple of Nigerian friends that are wiring me $100k any day now. Can't wait!

Good idea....we had a guy around here who agreed to meet the car seller in a neighborhood at night...guy shows up and the "sellers" bop him in the head with a pistol and take his $4000 !!!:eek:

my gun totin wife comes too and waits in the truck.
if this sounds paranoid
all i can say is better safe than sorry

A rat rod is like a piece of art. You start out with some scrap metal and turn it into a true thing of beauty! Every time I go out all I see is people turning there heads to look at my "rusty ride"! Keep on building! \m/(><)\m/

That's all it is is a body I picked up my 77 supercab for 600 and it;s better than this
I would't go as low as 500 though maybe $1500 if it was drivable but urestored

at least he didn't do a fail chop on it and double the price

It's in rapid city so it's almost a harley

The famous old "it ran when we parked it" line.

Latest posts

Back