Mock up 39 chevy PU

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seat is from the very rear of caravan. It fit perfect on top of the old seat mount. I trimmed a little ear off the front of seat bracket and it actually got stuck in the original seat mount. Have to do some work on the caravan mount to get some bolts to hold it in. I think it was a 2000 maybe. It was the stow and go seat. Just unlatch it and it will come out the back door of van.

Seat is from the very rear of caravan. It fit perfect on top of the old seat mount. I trimmed a little ear off the front of seat bracket and it actually got stuck in the original seat mount. Have to do some work on the caravan mount to get some bolts to hold it in. I think it was a 2000 maybe. It was the stow and go seat. Just unlatch it and it will come out the back door of van.

Awesome, thanks Breezy. My friend is using front buckets out of a Caravan in his rat.

Update

Been awhile so I thought I would show a little progress. Steering set up using steering shaft from van. Worked perfect. Visor from 41 chrysler. Toe board from local resteraunt sign. Brake pedal from 2002 chevy truck. Rally wheels from MRT. Custom offset.

Attachments

• toeboard.jpg
    toeboard.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 71
  • visor.jpg
    visor.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 91
"Also didn't get a lot of input so I just figured I was a new."

Don't be concerned with the input besides, when the build is going in the right direction, who needs to critique it :)
You had almost 1600 viewers. Good job man [cl

Didn't look at the views. It was fun but I'm bored with it now and found some other projects. Need to sell but no one has Any money. I know I am one of them.

Looks like you finished it out pretty well!!! Sorry you got bored with it so fast. Maybe one day I will get mine done then I can say I am bored with it too!!! Meanwhile I just keep thinking of new stuff to do to keep it fresh.

Your truck turned out really, really nice. If you sell it I hope you build something else and post the build here.

Latest posts

Back