My new sweetheart

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the look of the lengthened cab. I wish when I bought my rat he hadn't have done some of the things he had. I would have made mine a bit longer just since I am so tall....

Thanx you guys for the compliments and encouragement I had some help on the extension from my friend who is a member of RRR but I cant find him to see what name he used in here ??
What is funny, is there has only been oh about 6-7 people in the shop where I've been building this who have seen this in person, but here at Rat Rods Rule almost seven thousand people have watched me build this thing WOW. [cl thank you, everyone

*******************SHE WILL BE PRETTY******************

I haven't died or given up just DISCOURAGED. I have a OCD problem if ur going to do it, do it right. And then there are those little 1/8 inch off problems that I just cant stop noticing. I say to myself oh no one will notice BUT weather you notice or not,I KNOW IT'S THERE. Yes GJ Mike the frame was going to get paint until I NOTICED certain things that have to be fixed. Trying to find the clutches for a detroit locker locally is like trying to find a nun at the Bunny Ranch. But I haven't given up I have been doing things to get it out on the road, we have a huge car show here on the 20th and 21st of this month, I really wanted to make it but I'm sure thats not going to happen:mad: I'm about to the point that if it goes down the road sideways so what it's on the road.

100_0813.jpg

100_0806.jpg

I was about to release the dogs

We all do that from time to time. Fixing things now is better then down the road. Also there is no shame in trailering it to a show, mine went to 2 that way. I was just happy they let me in.

1/8th inch? My tape measure doesn't even have increments that small.

[cl

I have to abuse an old wisecrack here, "What's an 1/8th of an inch? When I build these things, I use a yardstick. It's either on the line, or the next one over."

Yard_Stick_2_03-02-11.jpg

Sorry 'bout the hijack, Gus. Keep up the good work, it's lookin' good!

[cl

I have to abuse an old wisecrack here, "What's an 1/8th of an inch? When I build these things, I use a yardstick. It's either on the line, or the next one over."

Sorry 'bout the hijack, Gus. Keep up the good work, it's lookin' good!

Oh I know I shouldn't be so picky it's just a rat rod "city rat" that is LOL... I'm just trying to move forward and make something that will turn a head or two and make others point fingers LOL,LOL ... and I didn't see a bomb so there was no hijacking going here or there!!!!

She will roll this Saturday on her own,:D I'll make the car show [cl.. pictures to follow :cool: she is not done wires and such.... BUT SHE WILL MAKE THE SHOW:D[cl:cool: I'll post some pictures Friday

Well I slammed it together to get it to the car show and they blocked it off and I could'nt get to the actual show,but notice IT'S NOT IN THE SHOP [cl

100_0860.jpg

100_0861.jpg

100_0863.jpg

Latest posts

Back