My new sweetheart

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well OK, the brakes have major problems and the guy that said he rebuilt the transmission doesn't know how to rebuilt a transmission thats for sure it's junk, so a looking I go for a 700R.. But other than that it's pretty dang COOOOOOOL. Just slammed it together for the show I'll take it all back apart and start over R/R the trans paint the frame work on the brakes build the bed. But it's a pretty good start...LOL

100_0892.jpg

100_0891.jpg

100_0887.jpg

100_0884.jpg

100_0883.jpg

100_0882.jpg

100_0877.jpg

Last edited:
That is something to be proud of Gus. What was response at the show?
Gotta say that is a pretty little sbc.

E-man,THANK YOU and yes for the first time, I'm really proud of it. I didn't get to even get close the show they were turning us away,there were so many cars.[S

Boy, I must have been snoozin', haven't kept up with your progress !! [cl
Looking really good, the firewall extension really contributes to the stretched out look, beside keeping yer knees off yer chin.... :D

Boy, I must have been snoozin', haven't kept up with your progress !! [cl
Looking really good, the firewall extension really contributes to the stretched out look, beside keeping yer knees off yer chin.... :D

Thank you zzrodder, I think it looks pretty SHARP the bed will change the entire look of it,there was a lot of finger pointing as I was driving it around Saturday night:D

Thank you zzrodder, I think it looks pretty SHARP the bed will change the entire look of it,there was a lot of finger pointing as I was driving it around Saturday night:D

Which finger???:D Seriously though, you have done an outstanding job on your truck. It captures and holds the eye.

Hey Gus your Rat is turning out great. The patina on the cab is just right in my opinion. I'm kind'a fond of untouched patina on Rats in general.

Nice work,good proportions, thumbs up!

Thank you Z.Z.Rat.. I believe I'll leave the paint alone, I like it also.:D

Well I'm going to drag out this old horse

100_0888.jpg

100_0881.jpg

100_0877.jpg

Farmington-20120824-00223.jpg

This is going back together now..and Thank you Mrbigblockfe he's letting me use his shop for this half of the build!!
Farmington-20120826-00228.jpg

Farmington-20120826-00229.jpg

I just knew you would be driving by now. [P

Oh between the anger caused by the loser that said he rebuilt the transmission but didn't,oh brother was I mad. I just tossed it aside for awhile. Waiting on the tranny now should be done by Friday I let someone who knows how to rebuild one do it this time. She will roll again.[P

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back