My newest project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well you could use my saying "Cutting up this one makes all the others more valuble"! Thats what I tell purests at those things they call "shows" [ddd
I just think it would be neater driving it as it is. Plenty-O-fun!

I think I'm going to restore this one. I have others to cut up. This one is too rare. I've never seen one before and probably will never (find one in the woods) see one again. I'm having fun just sitting back and looking at it.

I think I'm going to restore this one. I have others to cut up. This one is too rare. I've never seen one before and probably will never (find one in the woods) see one again. I'm having fun just sitting back and looking at it.

You know what, that's just awesome. Any "car guy" worth his salt should be able to enjoy and appreciate anything that old, regardless of whether or not it gets "cut up.";)

Regards,
Shea:)

Ya got the story on the old dawg? I usta work in an old mineing district in Colo, and all the old abandoned equipment way back up in the middle of nowhere always intriged me.

The effort and the dreams these men had in the old logging camps and the mines is reflected in this equipment left stranded. I don't know why I like it so much.. Its almost sad and forlorne--cause most likely its the reminents of a bust.. Ahh but to hear the tales of the boom!!!

Rich rich stuff--the remains of dreams past..

PA41

Latest posts

Back