my shops new logo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldskool

I am not by any imagination an artist but I have drawn up this logo for my bike shop (Hog Farm Customs). please let me know what your thoughts are, and of course any and all critisism is gladly accepted :D

Attachments

• hfc_logo0000.jpg
    hfc_logo0000.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 49
Looks pretty good

Bring the muzzle up a bit so it clear it's a Hawg. Make it's cutters a little smaller, lay both ears back.

I agree, the head needed to be tilted back but I couldnt get the bottom jaw to look "manly" enough to suit me(not an artist for sure!). I was going for the ears to be kind of straight out from his head...but your right, it looks like ones is foward and one back. Ummmm guess i will be playing some more with it while it rains, and rains, and rains some more.

ya like that do ya preacher?!:D What better way to old skool it than a mom tat! besides that I cant get one (long story...between me and the wife, i know what some would say about that but hey it has worked well in my favor for 23 years) so id figured i would put one on my logo[ddev

It`s wierd...I can draw what is in my head, but i couldnt draw a coke can if you pointed it out to me! my wife says that it because i have strange stuff in my head that only i understand. I tell her that the voices took counsil and they disagree:D:D they get it, dont know why she dont[S. Wish I could airbrush (I send my work out to a friend in Dallas) those guys make it look so easy

Latest posts

Back