My Tudor is home

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
I was stuck at work when the ole girl arrived. My Dad had to meet the transporter and he only snapped these couple of photos before stuffing the car in my garage. It's hard to push and I haven't been able to get it back outside for more pictures. Well I can get it out but I can't get it back in.

I'm not going to be starting on it for a while (months) but at least I have it in my possession now. I'm gathering parts and planning in the mean time. I'll start a project thread when it's go time.

sundayshop205Small.jpg

sundayshop204Small.jpg

man that thing is clean i honestly wouldnt know what to do with a project that started in that good of shape, cant wait to see what dirrection you go with it dp1

I am so happy for you Bill, that Tudor is simply excellent. You scored a really nice start to your next project. I know you have some radical plans for it, but man, that thing looks cool as is.[dr[dr

And yes, I too would be sleeping behind the wheel for a few days if it were in my garage. :D Hurry up and retire so we can follow along with the build.

Don

Man that's sharp..... one of these days when I can afford it, I hope to be able to find one in that good of shape....

Is the steering wheel on the right ? Or is the pic reversed?

I forgot to mention that:D, it's RHD. My Anglia was RHD when I got it also. I have yet to decide if I'm going to leave this car that way, but probably not. Makes it tough to stop and pay tolls on the turnpike.

Nice score, Bill.[dr Can't wait to see what you have in store for it. Leaving it RHD would be different.:cool:

Boy that cars sweet,[cl But why did you park it there? we can't see the real project the Black truck behind it. Cause the car only need is someone to wash the windows......[dr [dr

glad to see you got it home there, gastrick! it is def. a sweet looking old car as is....[dr also know that when you get done with it it will be awesome

i would love to know where you found a rhd tudor ford?! like brazil or what?![S

the RRR nation is waiting patiently for that build thread[P [P [P

Your really snagged a nice one! Are we going to see BIG valve covers covering double rocker shafts in this one?[dr

Are we going to see BIG valve covers covering double rocker shafts in this one?[dr

I believe so. I have most of another 392 Chrysler already. I just need a few more parts and some machine work to have a complete engine. The only glitch is that I'll be using the hood sides on this 34, so I will have to add blisters to the hood to clear the valve covers.

The car is pretty nice, but not quite as nice as it looks in the photos.

I forgot to mention that:D, it's RHD. My Anglia was RHD when I got it also. I have yet to decide if I'm going to leave this car that way, but probably not. Makes it tough to stop and pay tolls on the turnpike.

So what you are sayings is, you can't go through the toll booths backwards?

No toll booths out here, you might as well have it shipped to me and save yourself the trouble:D

man that is sweet... i know its in good hands.. cant wait to watch the build...

Yeah, the way Bill does things it should be all hemi-fied and on the road by this weekend.:) They must have longer days on that coast of Florida than anywhere else.;)

Don

Latest posts

Back