New from the Frozen North

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n49racer

Hey All
Ted here from Alberta, Canada. Saw the site while looking for things to do around the Phoenix area. I'll be headin down mid Feb. for some cruzin. My ride is a 27 Ford coop with a 8BA flatty. Got it on the road july 13 and have about 12k miles on it now.
My other hobby is Land Speed Racing in my 27 Ford roadster. If you squint and cock your head a little, you can see the 27 body.
I'm semi retired so I go south in the fall and early spring (when I can't take the snow no more). I'm always lookin for places to cruize to and cars and people to meet.
Goodguy.jpg

bonneville-salt-flats-2013_011.jpg

2012 SpeedWeek 102.jpg

Welcome Ted from sunny south of Calgary.
we met a few times years ago at your shop.
Always loved watching your progress on the flats.

No my rats not even drive-able at this point its on a temporary frame .. my other creations are the good weather drivers my old chevy does have a heater but no door winders ,,, and it is cumffy with the heater going .. my other rig has to have a gas tank in it or id be driving it every day with the gas price as it is . We are not use to the below 30 weather if we do get it ... its gone in a day or 2 ... This little cool snap is like a booger ... its hanging in there

Welcome from Southern Ontario....jealous of those beautiful rides, as well as the weather! -17C here the last couple of nights....

...and also jealous of the "retired" status!

Latest posts

Back