New Guy From CA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry Moe

Intro's never much good at that and I don't know computers that well and not many pictures of my cars, will have to work on that. I am a retired metal bender. Have two great kids. Four rods, one harley and one everyday driver, let me restate this, I am in partners with my son on the 54 ford and 39 chev pick-up. 54 Ford crestline, pretty much done, 351 cleveland, 1939 chev pick-up 350 chev, 55 f-100 panel under construction, 1933 chevy 5-window under construction with a 392 hemi, 6-71 blower and a 04 harley. Stumbled onto the site on another site and thought I would check it out, the use of the term rat-rod grabbed my attention, because the 39 has been called that.

Attachments

• gerry moe 083.jpg
    gerry moe 083.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 22
  • gerry moe 092.jpg
    gerry moe 092.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 12
  • gerry moe 094.jpg
    gerry moe 094.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 15
  • gerry moe 003.jpg
    gerry moe 003.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 13
I have a 39 chev that gets called all kinds of things. looks like you have a nice stable of cars. Welcome to the site, glad you found us.

Last edited:
Welcome!!!

Gerry,
Welcome to the forum! Looks like u & ure son got some kool stuff goin' on!!! For shore we love trucks!!! Make u're self @ home & keep the pictures comin'!!! ; - >

BoB

Welcome. You've got some sweet looking cars there. Love the truck and your blown hemi with spoke wheels on the front. Looks very formidable. :D:D Some of us on here have trucks similar to yours. I know some people don't care for them but we do. :)

Now that you've figured out the picture thing, shoot us a bunch more. :)

Don

Thanx for the welcome.

Attachments

• gerry moe 034.jpg
    gerry moe 034.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 8
  • gerry moe 039.jpg
    gerry moe 039.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 7
  • gerry moe 042.jpg
    gerry moe 042.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 8
  • gerry moe 087.jpg
    gerry moe 087.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 7
Welcome, nice toys you have there.:D

Where abouts in California? I'm a Californian too.

Nice frame. Getting ready to build one and I love to see others. Thanks.:D

I have never fabbed up my own frame, but that one looks like it might get the job done. Very nice.

If I haven't said soo yet, welcome to RRR.

Latest posts

Back