New guy from Illinois

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnparts

Well I saw this site mentioned on another rat rod forum which I will let remain nameless. But I've got a 1949 Pontiac silver streak Rat I just finished up ( ha finished we never "finish" them do we) and a 1963 ford Econoline pick-up which if I dont sell it soon it's going under the knife for a 6 inch cop and a healthy small block power plant. I've been fabricating for 13 years now so if anyone needs advice I dont midn helping.

Johnparts,
Welcome to RRR. Most all of us used to be members on Killbillet too. No biggie.

A 49 poncho and a 63 E-line truck. Sounds like a wierd combo there. Post some pics of both. We like all things HotRod around here.

Glad you made it.

Welcome!

Parts,
Welcome to the lite side! U'll probably see some familiar folks here... most of us came from the other side & still visit &/or lurk there. We'd love to see pictures of u're rides, plus... I love Ponchos & had a '62 Econoline my own self! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

check the photo section I just posted some pictures but these are only two of my 6 cars I also own a 1970 road runner drag car, a 2005 SRT-4 for a daily driver, A 1982 pro street mustang, and a 1999 Dodge Neon which will be getting a turbo motor soon. I also want to build a 27 roadster rat but I need to sell the econoline first

everyone keeps telling me my chain grill ruins it but I didn't have a grill when I got the car so if you know of anyone with a 1950 buick grill that what I want.

Welcome to RRR johnparts. I already checked out your cars over in the photo section. Cool stuff. My dad has a 48 Poncho. There's photos of it around here somewhere on the site.

Latest posts

Back