New guy from Canada EH!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your talkin about fender laws . there was a thread on crr about a month ago titled fender laws by province. this is for the canuk guys

Wrinkles,

Thanks for sharing this info...But if you could excuse my ignorance, what's "crr?":confused:

Any info is good...Tried to look up some pertinent info on the Ontario Ministry of Transportation website after I posted the other night...Honest to God, I swear all government documents are designed purely to confuse the Average Joe.:mad:

Regards,
Shea:)

I think hes talking about Canadian Rodder form:D As far as fender laws go I know that you do not need fenders as long as you DO NOT through any debris or road spray as anything thrown from your tires that causes damage or injury is your fault.

fenders

Wrinkles,

Thanks for sharing this info...But if you could excuse my ignorance, what's "crr?":confused:

Any info is good...Tried to look up some pertinent info on the Ontario Ministry of Transportation website after I posted the other night...Honest to God, I swear all government documents are designed purely to confuse the Average Joe.:mad:

Regards,

yes that is correct, Canadian Rodder forum had an excelent article on fender laws by province, an out here in BC we need a rear mudflap if tires are throwing mud or water against the rear of the cab, says nothin about the front tires. however I believe its more about attitude. the cops dont even look my way Drive her how you want her. and if your a heat magnet your on your own my 2 cents [having said that , I may hide my next burnout, ]naaaaaa

yes that is correct, Canadian Rodder forum had an excelent article on fender laws by province, an out here in BC we need a rear mudflap if tires are throwing mud or water against the rear of the cab, says nothin about the front tires. however I believe its more about attitude. the cops dont even look my way Drive her how you want her. and if your a heat magnet your on your own my 2 cents [having said that , I may hide my next burnout, ]naaaaaa

I guess this is the one you're talking about?:

www.canadianrodder.com/forum/index.php

Looks interesting, I'ma go back and give this site some closer scrutiny a little later. Thanks for the tip, Wrinkles!:cool:

Regards,

Just got back from visiting Mike. I have bought some of his stuff before and he did some steel club plaques for me today. We did two designs One of mine and the best one Mike and my 15 year old son designed they are killer. I will take pics tomorrow. Now his truck is just mind blowing kool cant wait to see it on the street in May at the Sterling flea market. I didnt take my camera so Mike needs to post more pics(he has a ton of build pics) but hes on dial up and like me not to computer friendly.[;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back