New guy from Tennessee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratt Rod 28

I'm a school teacher and love Rat Rods. I found the site while sitting thru Supervised Study at school. When I hit the site, I had to keep searching and looking at the posts. I said to myself, "I have hit the best site I have ever searched" Fantastic site!!!!! I hate to babysit 50 kids for nothing.

I am currently working on grafting a 1928 Ford Model A Closed Cab pickup onto my '85 Ranger which I purchased. It is set up for air bags all the way round and has 302 with c-6 tranny. The truck is 4 wheel disc with a Lincoln Continental rear and Toyota pkup front suspension. the truck has been chopped, body sectioned, bed was bobbed and has suicide doors. I bought it this way but I want it my way not somebody else. that's the reason for the 28 closed cab.

Again this is the greatest site. I have found a new home. I have already found some great ideas and help.

Thanks,

Phil from Tennessee (aka Ratt Rod 28)

tinlizzy

Hey Phil where bouts in Tennesse are you? I live in Mount Carmel and just recently purchased a 1948 dodge pilot house 1/2 ton pickup with lots of needs.
Lee

I'm about 25 miles west of Nashville, TN just off I-40. I am actually an Agriculture Teacher, but my classes are geared toward the mechanics side of agriculture. I teach brazing and cutting, arc welding. Mig and Tig. Plus we do Agriculture engineering which gets into the design phase of shop projects. Nothing gets the kids more interested in class than designing and building projects and working on my Rat Rod. the principal doesn't like it to much but everything we do can used on the farm and other jobs.

Pictures

The machine is in 2 different places right now. I'll get pictures of current state of turmoil in a couple of days We are right in the middle of Mid term exams the next 3 days and we start a new Tri-messter next week which I will only be teaching 2 classes and having 2 supervised study classes, so I will have some more time to post tyhe pics.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum & post some pictures for us & keep us in the loop. Make u're self @ home!

BoB

welcome aboard.....im in knoxville but my brother lives in Franklin and Im sometimes around there.

Thanks for the big welcome. I can see that I'm going to enjoy myself on this site and forums and hopefully I can add to the knowledge already here.

Pjohnson

Welcome to "here" ...

Welcome to the site, be sure to post some photos of your project.
Being able to use your project as a teaching aid is rather cool. '22

Welcome to RRR. Bunch of TN guys on here. Good to have another.
Thunder1 on here lives in Nashville off I-40. I live in NM off I-40.

Welcome Ratt Rod 28!! As my friend dmw56 said, I'm in Nashville. Hermitage to be more specific but still Nashville. I know Fairview well. Lots of friends out that way. Great to have you here. Your build sounds cool. We like pictures of projects here! :D Actually, lots of pictures!! So don't wait too long to get them posted ok?

Thunder1

Latest posts

Back