New Guy from Va.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary9202

Hey guys and gals,

My first build that im currently working on is a 1950 Dodge Meadowbrooke. Bought about 2 yrs ago and slowly making it the way i like it. Have cheaply lowered the car by cutting 2 coils in the front, 3" blocks in the rear. Made white walls w/sander and 4 new tires. I have a highly desired paint job courtesy of the ole rattle can black primer and the top of the roof is Directors red (a plumb color). I have replaced the tired ole flat 6 with a '40 flat 6 that i picked up via the internet and have currently 485 miles on the rebuilt engine. I've pulled the front and rear seats out of a Desoto. I have taken off the aftermarket single to dual out the rear mufflers/tailpipes and have bought and placed on a set of lake pipes from Mooneyes. I have a full set of bags and 4 link still sitting in the garage waiting to be put on. I have been browsing this website a few times along with the HAMB, Ruffrodders, Killbillet, Hotrodders,old skool and many others i cannot think of right this minute.

Hope to ask and answer a few questions on here.

gary

Welcome to RRR, gary. Your project sounds cool. Post some pictures of it when you get a chance.

Latest posts

Back