new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello everyone. I am from Sioux Falls South Dakota. I am in to rat rods,customs and a little bit of about everything else. I have had quite a few old rides that would fit in great on here, such as a 52 chevy gasser,53 chev mild custom, a bagged 58 riv, 63 biscayne slammed on whide whites and the list goes on. I currently have a little 27 rpu that I would like to finish someday but lost a little modeavation on prodjects. I hope this forum lights a fire under my ass so I can get back into the swing of things again. I got a little burned out of the car scene because of some deals gone sour with my old car club and a few hambers but I just want to concentrate on a few of my goals. Number one thing on my list is to get another 53 chev and do it up as a full on custom. I don't want anyone to be able to tell what it started life as, Just something clean and radical. Number two is that I got tons of access to cars in my area. Anything anyone needs or is looking for, I might have it or can probably find it. My hole life is cars and finding them and getting them to people that can really enjoy them and do something with them is a huge satifaction to me. I want to keep this hobby going for many years to come. Some day I will start posting some of these cars and you can see what I got. I really like what this forum is all about. I just want to learn something new every time I log in. That to me is priceless. Keep up the bitchen rides everyone. Hope to meet some cool people to.
Thanks, Thomsen Rod & Custom

Welcome to RRR, Thomson. You're in old tin heaven. I know a few guys in Louisville that make a few treks yearly to pick up stuff from up there. This place is the best I know of for great info & motivation. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Latest posts

Back