new here heres my junk

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theglassman

well ive been lurkin over on the ham@ and found this place....was told i would fit in here better after i showed some of my toys....i guess they dont like anything thats alittle different

here is my 46 dodge
image002.jpg

IMG00042.jpg

IMG00041.jpg

IMG00040.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

IMG00037.jpg

IMG00035.jpg

IMG00032.jpg

been sittin int this spot for almost 20 years......was drove in and parked....got it for 500 bones...........hope the motor runs would be sweet,,,,

and here is my other love.........
rockbuggy........rock crawler

14.jpg

9.jpg

i have a ton of pics but figure you guys will be more interested in the dodge.

My Momma told me never take candy from strangers and never open threads title "Here's my junk". ;)

Welcome to RRR. Cool stuff!

welcome to the RRR! there's no doubt you'll be ok around here--after all, you remembered pics on the intro...[cl

and as far as the rock buggy is concerned, we have a diverse range of "car-people" around here-....hotrods, ratrods, muscle cars, rockcrawlers/4x4's, motorcycles......pretty much if its on wheels, and looks safe, we'll like it:D

Welcome from Mo. Ya the ole Dodge has a lot of potential. If I was gonna make a lowridin' rat outta that truck, I'd use that ole 6. What ever ya do, keep posting lots of pics.......[P

I like the direction of the rock crawler. I have a new one in the works and have built several now.
The Dodge is a pretty sweet project too.

Glad to have you on RRR. Yep, you'll fit in just fine. An old rusty truck in the weeds and a rock crawler to boot. Heck, your highly qualified!

Thunder

How huch character can one truck have?

WOW!...the Dodge is amazing. The emblem alone has so much style. You can just tell they original desingers love what the did when they were putting this guy together. You have to love the grill louvers and the ones on the side of the hood. It's just got so much character.

Your rockbubby is very interesting as well. I see the mock up wheels...will it sit that high? If it is, that will be some kicking ride.

In any case... you have to figure out a way to get that boy out of the weeds. It look like it's grown ripe for the pickin!..

Taker easy...

Latest posts

Back