new kid from mack town

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shorty

Hey all! I'm from McKinleyville, CA, and have been into old cars since I was old enough to know what one was. I'm in the midst of building a mild kustom '53 Packard Clipper more-door. It's got the original 327ci straight eight, three on the tree, factory Borg-Warner overdrive unit. The side trim is either gonna get shaved, or maybe just relocated lower on the body. Lights will be frenched using the stock rings for the headlights, and maybe '50 Ford lenses for the tails. Lucky, the auto shop teacher at my high school is offering an auto body class next semester, so I'll get to do most of the kustomizing in school. Hopefully it'll be at least driving by this summer though. Mostly just have to get the brakes squared away, and new tires. The interior is pretty thrashed, but thats the last thing I'm worried about. Anyways... I'm glad to have found this bitchin site, and look forward to checkin out the priceless info thats on here. Theres always more to be learned!

Welcome!!!

Shorty,
Welcome to the forum... make u're self @ home & post some pictures when u get a chance!

BoB

Latest posts

Back