New projects

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay today I think I done really good but lets see what you think. So bought a 1948 ish kb5 international delivery truck of sorts sposidly a old rail road express truck? Or something to that effect pictures posted later for 250. Yes 250 dollars that is mostly complete. And also bought a 1940s Reo cab for 250 also. I think its my lucky day

You are a lucky man, most people here think their garbage is made of gold...

Tell that to my wife she's not happy with me about it. And she only knows about the Ih not the reo truck.... good thing I have a place to hide it till I figure out whether or not to sell it to pay for a few other things

Good thing about my wife she never says anything about what I drag up in the yard ,, but I do kinda keep it out of main view of the neighbors ,, it just looks a little better when its not staring at you when you come in the yard ,, some people dont like old stuff ,, but I kinda like it the older the better .. :) ps . I really dont care what my neighbors think :D

102_0348 (1000x750).jpg
here she is... im thinking dually chassy with a cummins maby and air bagged

102_0350 (1000x750).jpg

102_0351 (1000x750).jpg

Yea I really only bought the reo because 250 seemed to cheap to pass up and I figured I'd be able to make some money off of it and its either buy stuff from this Guy and save it or wait for it to get crushed... I'd rather save old iron

Well stuck brakes blown out tires rain and everyday life have kept me from getting my projects drug out but on the bright side I think I have a Guy intrested in buying the reo to help fund my two internationals and a coworker of mine apparently has a school bus for a grand with a 5.9 Cummings in it that I think is going to be the new heart of the Ih mail truck if all works out

Latest posts

Back