New seats for my T coupe.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any time Thunder 1 just trying to get some mods knocked out while the weather is bad. It is a cold ride in the winter I plan on putting some windows in this winter but that will be another post.:D:rolleyes::D

Attachments

• DSCN0715.jpg
    DSCN0715.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN0716.jpg
    DSCN0716.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0717.jpg
    DSCN0717.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN0718.jpg
    DSCN0718.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN0719.jpg
    DSCN0719.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 28
Couple more.

Attachments

• DSCN0720.jpg
    DSCN0720.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN0721.jpg
    DSCN0721.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0722.jpg
    DSCN0722.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN0723.jpg
    DSCN0723.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN0724.jpg
    DSCN0724.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 22
Very Nice !!!

That really looks good, Black Magic. :cool:
Those seats should be a lot more comfortable.
Nice job.. '22

The pic you posted from Bowling Green is enlarged and over on the H--B site under Drag Cars in Motion. I hadn't seen the pic in your introduction, but when I saw the one over "there", I said to myself, "I know that T Coupe". Then, I found the pic here. You are achieving international fame.

I can't find the thread that your T is in. I was wrong about the thread I thought it was in. Sorry.:confused: It sure looks comfortable inside now. As I get older, that is becoming important for me.:D

Just got the new steering wheel cool little story I was telling one of my buddys in my car club about the wheel and he said I think my dad has the on that came off his 32 so I ask him to call and find out if he wanted to sell it.

A couple days went by and he stops in at my house and said here you go so I'm like how much do I owe you he says nothing I said know way I got to give you something he looks at me and says dad said nothing happy B- day and if you don't like it to get over it how cool is that?

I beleive you will never find a better bunch of people than some good old Hot Rodders. I ordered the horn button and it should be here in a couple days and I will post some pics of it.

Finally got the steering wheel done next is the new gauges and some pin striping on the dash.

Attachments

• DSCN0770.jpg
    DSCN0770.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN0772.jpg
    DSCN0772.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 15
Just got the new steering wheel cool little story I was telling one of my buddys in my car club about the wheel and he said I think my dad has the on that came off his 32 so I ask him to call and find out if he wanted to sell it.

A couple days went by and he stops in at my house and said here you go so I'm like how much do I owe you he says nothing I said know way I got to give you something he looks at me and says dad said nothing happy B- day and if you don't like it to get over it how cool is that?

I beleive you will never find a better bunch of people than some good old Hot Rodders. I ordered the horn button and it should be here in a couple days and I will post some pics of it.

Thats a cool story Black Magic! It's always good to hear things like that!

Thunder1

Latest posts

Back