New to site from NH

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfg455

The Hot Rod Cop
new to this site but an old hand at the hot rodding gig. I have vehicle A.D.D and change projects offten. I am into metal fab mostly. chassis, suspension, turbo systems, headers etc. A stack of raw steel does it for me! Started as a small lad in my dads MG restoration business. Have a 69 chevelle SS 396, 73 datsun 610 (currently swapping to a turbo LS1 motor) and just picked up a 35 ford pick up project. 5 " chop started, will be a 3" channel, 454, th400, lakes headers, fenderless with just a hood top. sold a 70 chevelle to start this one and also finished (mostly) a 23 T based track roadster with sprint car steering, 350/350 9". cut out the seat stuff and sat on the floor. Just sayin hey.

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

Did you say putting an LS motor in a datsun ? I love you man !! that's cool and welcome to RRR !

it is a 2K LS1 th400 w/ trans brake, 9" 4link and a T76 ball bearing turbo. 3rd gen camaro struts and spindles w/ coil over conversion, subaru rack. had to move the strut towers in 3" and back 1" to make it work. other than the exhaust note and wheels you would never know it as it all fits under a flat hood. Shooting for 700hp and 1800lbs. :D

my 35 shop truck project
35fordtruck1.jpg

the imfamous datsun project
002.jpg

some other stuff I do for buddies. I love metal fab and do headers and such
Picture013.jpg

Picture009.jpg

well the willys isnt mine. i was doing the headers and exhaust for a co-worker. It will have a 502 and an 8-71. I gotta get going on the 35 this summer which means I gotta hurry up on the datsun...... never enough time

Oh and the first shop the 35 is in isnt mine, WAY to clean! Mine is the one in the other pics

Latest posts

Back