Newbie out of Savannah, GA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducky

New to the world of rods. Checked out the forums and liked the quality of people and commraderie. I'm originally from Minnesota, stationed in Savannah, GA with the Army and currently deployed to Afghanistan. I don't own any rods or have any working projects yet. I figured this could be an excellent way for me to get my foot through the door and start on a hobby that I have been entertaining without a commitment for years.

New to the world of rods. Checked out the forums and liked the quality of people and commraderie. I'm originally from Minnesota, stationed in Savannah, GA with the Army and currently deployed to Afghanistan. I don't own any rods or have any working projects yet. I figured this could be an excellent way for me to get my foot through the door and start on a hobby that I have been entertaining without a commitment for years.

Thank you for your service to our Country. Yes, this site is an excellent way to look at what kind of project you want.

welcome to the site! you'll find lots of good info & ideas around here--w/o any ignorant bickering or fussing;)

thank you for your commitment to our country, and we hope to help you commit to a project someday...:D[cl

welcome to the site! you'll find lots of good info & ideas around here--w/o any ignorant bickering or fussing;)

thank you for your commitment to our country, and we hope to help you commit to a project someday...:D[cl

Ya know Preach, I was gonna say the same thing about the bickerin. This is a great place for info .

Welcome, this is a great place to look at what you would like to build and ask questions about it,lot of info and knowledge here. STAY SAFE !

Firstly & most importantly. A heartfelt Thank You for your service. Spent some time @ Stewart when the 24ID was there.
Now, Welcome to RRR, Ducky. You should like it here. Lots of knowedge & none of the drama of other sites.

Latest posts

Back