Next Project Revealed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Well I bought it but I don't have it in my possession yet. It will be a while before I get it to it's new home. I'm calling this my retirement project. I have 13 months to go until I retire then I plan to start on it. I may do some small things before then. In the mean time, I'll be collecting some parts that I want to use. I've actually already got a couple of goodies.

It's complete and all original except for a filled roof and a sealed beam headlight conversion. It's basically rust free to boot. I should be ashamed for what I plan to do with it. :D

Wow, nice ride Gastrick!! Don't be ashamed of what you want to do. Just go for it and enjoy yourself. Im sure I'll like it too.

Thunder

well i'm sure you can't/won't "ruin" it no matter what ya do to it.....
but if you need somewhere to store the duece while you work on that one, i'd sure help a fella out:D can't wait to see some build pics!

H-E-M-I

I can only imagine what this car will end up looking like but I can spell... H-E-M-I!!! My only question is... blown or unblown!?!? Gotta love those suicide doors!!! :D:D:D

BoB

I like it. What ever you do I am sure it will be very nice when its done.

What ever happened to the Bagged Gm progect that you gave us a sneek peek at some time ago? I dont remember if it was a Biscyne or an Impala.

Nice find, Gastrick. No need to be 'ashamed' to do anything to it. I'm sure whatever you do to it, it will be your usual sharp rod.

I've gathered a couple of parts for the project. I got a set of four nice 1937 wide five wheels with the drums/hubs. I won't be using these tires but the wheels are in real nice condition.

I also got these big ole honkin 1936 headlights.

Very Cool...

Sounds great, looking forward to seeing what you come up with
on this one.
A nice collection that you will work your magic on... '22

Latest posts

Back