one international,s not enough

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likes ihs

i'm new to this site but not to cars. i've been collecting and building for years. one thing i've found one is just not enough.i have on the road 3 international's, a 1934 rat rod, chopped, channeled, secioned,& z'ed ,a 1935 stock with a manly autocrane,& a 1936 stock body'ed hotrod. in the shop i have a 1933, another 1936, and a 1941 all international's. currently i am working on my 1951 chevy coe build

Well, normally I would welcome someone at this point but, I'll have to wait for a minute till my head quits spinning [dr
10 minutes later :eek:
Welcome to the site hope you enjoy being here [cl
I do love the ole binders [dr
Pics are a must [P

international pics

picture.php
[/IMG][/IMG]

the coe is going to be a 4 door pickup to replace my boreing f350 tow vehical. i will try to get pictures posted. i have a 1940 chevy 1.5 ton truck i plan to build a ratrod out of just so i can park it next to my stock 1939 chevy pickup. i've taken 3 international's to a show only to have everyone walk past the shiny one to stare at the rusty one(it's more fun to drive too). my only problem is i can never seem to part with any of my rides. could use more barn space.

Too many is never enough!

Welcome to RRR. I would say that you have a mighty fine collection. The one good thing about parting with one of your rides is now you have more money to do another one. Congratulations they all look very cool. Steve

Welcome and great rides. Your shiny truck resembles my friends 46 Chevy. He has the same problem awesome truck with tons of time and skill and people walk past it look at something ratty that they dont really understand.

Latest posts

Back