Package routing

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To go to South Carolina? No some numbskull at the Memphis hub thought New Mexico was a foreign country! I've heard hundreds of stories of people not knowing NM is a state between Texas and Arizona!
:eek:[cl I get it now :p
My little feeble mind went the other way :p

I was born in ElPaso (Texas for you foreigners) My Dad was stationed in White Sands at the time.. My Grandfather, rest his soul, could not be convinced that I was not Mexican.

We just received today a package shipped from our home office in California 11 days ago. It went out via FedEx and he post office ended up delivering it !:( More and more companies are partnering with the USPS and it really slows down the delivery.

Don

It amazes me how quickly they can get some things to you and how long others can take.

Yes it is .. few yrs. ago a customer wanted a couple of wheels for a crash job , I ordered one from Georgia the other from Ca. through my warehouse ...order was placed at 3:45 pm customer was willing to pay for next day ups ...had them by 10am !!!!! ....now that's fast !!
On the other hand ordered a headlight from Ohio location & it takes a week ..!
(I'm in Minnesota ).
What I' sayin is ...want it fast all ya gotta do is pay the $$$.

What I' sayin is ...want it fast all ya gotta do is pay the $$$.
In this instance it was for my personal use and I wasn't in any hurry, since I had other things to do so, it was a convenience thing :cool:
If it's for a customer, I ask if they would like to pay the difference to get it sooner ;) Some do and some don't :)

To go to South Carolina? No some numbskull at the Memphis hub thought New Mexico was a foreign country! I've heard hundreds of stories of people not knowing NM is a state between Texas and Arizona!

For some people, NE stands for New England - apparently the 51st state? Well, the 50th state since LA stands for Los Angles, not Louisiana. Alabama gets screwed too because AL is Alaska. AK is Arkansas. Arizona gets two - AR and AZ.

This is all from sorters I worked with over the years at UPS. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back