Pet roll call.......let's see 'em!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Son Dan and I have two cats at home, Lucky and Chewy, who are best buddies. But we also have about 10 stray cats that we feed at our shop. They have been coming around every night and have gotten used to us so much a few of them walk right into the open garage door and knock something over to let you know they want fed.:D

We feel so sorry for these poor little guys, having to fend for themselves, so we make sure they get a lot of dry and wet food, milk, and even treats. One of them, Shmoo (we've named them all) has become our favorite, and he has some toys we keep in the shop for him so he can have a few hours of normal living while he plays in our shop. We'd love to adopt him, but two is all we are allowed to have at our apartment complex. Wish someone would adopt him, he's such a cool, sweet little cat.

Don

Here are our two at home, when you see one you see the both of them as they are inseparable.

chewyandluckyoncouch006.jpg

This is Mama Kitty, she is Shmoos mom, and we think she has another new litter somewhere because she was fat for a while, now she is thinner.

dansrpuunderdashwork025.jpg

This is Shmoo, our favorite. He gets a very disappointed look on his face when we lock up the shop and go home every night.

dansrpuunderdashwork030.jpg

dansrpuunderdashwork028.jpg

This little cat came around only two nights and then never came back. She was evidently a house cat because she came right up to us and let us pet her. We don't know if she found her way back home or what, but we hope she is ok.

dansrpuunderdashwork032.jpg

We have a work pet as well. He showed up just over a year ago, was just a pup. I bring him food and treats every day, so do a lot of others. He lives in an old trailer behind one of our shops. (Stumbled upon that looking for rat rod parts one day) He looks for me every morning and has a routine that he follows, knows where to get feed and when.
One of the guys that works here has property that backs up to our plant; he makes breakfast for this dog every Saturday.
It’s been nice having him around.

Attachments

• Stavie 001.jpg
    Stavie 001.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 21
Heres my English Mastiff Titus.

Hes about 2 years old and around 150-160lbs. Will grow up to another year so hes a small horse. LOL RR

Attachments

• tidas file 005.jpg
    tidas file 005.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 17
  • tidas file 010.jpg
    tidas file 010.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 15
  • tidas file 013.jpg
    tidas file 013.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 19
  • tidas file 014.jpg
    tidas file 014.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 14
  • tidas file 016.jpg
    tidas file 016.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 33
  • tidas file 017.jpg
    tidas file 017.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 18
Oh God, that is such a horrible thing to go through. It is only recently that I can look at pictures of Sniffy and Scooter without getting a tear in my eyes. Only pet lovers can understand.

So sorry for your loss, but take comfort that you gave him such a great life for so long. Lots of dogs and cats never get that chance.

Don

Here are the two that live with me. They are my girl friend's. The little one is Thomas and some time when you look in his eyes it looks like the lights are on but no one home. He funny to watch.

The big one is Logan and hes the king of the house.

The third picture is them looking over the garage.

Attachments

• Picture 008A.JPG
    Picture 008A.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 053A.JPG
    Picture 053A.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 12
  • sniper cat.jpg
    sniper cat.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 17
Every night we are getting more and more cats showing up at our shop for dinner, I guess the word is getting out. :D Tonight Dan and I were trying to get some of his parts painted but we had to stop because the first 4 arrivals showed up and were demanding supper. The kittens and young cats show up first usually, then the older ones come later. We are up to about 10 per night now and they are getting more used to us and will come close while I put out their food.

I put their food up on my utility trailer so the ants don't get in it and now the cats think that is their personal table. :D

Don

danslastpiecespainted001.jpg

[/ATTACH]

The black one is ZENA,got her from the shelter for $16.She is twelf and a half years old now,I guess were getting our moneys worth out of her. The poodle is the boss of the two,named BELLA. She is with my wife constantly, wont leave her side for a second.

Attachments

• IMG_1131.jpg
    IMG_1131.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 8
heres two of the guard cats. cocoa the mad kitten and speck, the solar powered loaf.

Attachments

• Copy of specknew 002.jpg
    Copy of specknew 002.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 21970_1091029854074_1776347439_160924_638072_n.jpg
    21970_1091029854074_1776347439_160924_638072_n.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 18
Yeah, this is my favorite too............all the pets you guys have posted are so cool and have their own personalities. They say laughter is good for your health, and I get my share of chuckles all day from the ones I have at home and the strays that come by the shop every night for dinner. They just do the nuttiest stuff. :D

Don

heres another shot of speck, you can clearly see his one ear sticking up majestically.

Attachments

• dodgespeck 006.jpg
    dodgespeck 006.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back