Pinks All Out survey.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

Just curious what others think of the changes in Pinks All Out this year. Looks like Nate and his Brother are gone and now they have that Willie B character on board.

Do you like the show more or less than before?

I'll hold my opinion for a while.

Don

Well I was never a big fan of it to begin with so I can't say either way. Is it better or worse Don? I don't have anything against it. I just don't seem to care for it much.

Pass me that RED BULL

Clay Millican has been showing up on PINKS lately too. What do you guy's think off Pass Time? My only complaint is you want to jump through the screen sometimes and tell the guy's running the cars, " it ISN'T stump the panel show" tell us what you got so they can quess your time!!!!!:mad:

I like the cars, the passes and the drivers. The characters and the manufactured drama and hype I put up with.

Ok, here is what is bugging me about it this season. Willie B, whoever he is, drives me nuts. Don't know why, but he just bugs the h*** out of me. I find him very annoying.

I also wonder what happened to Nate and his Brother in the timing tower? Now they have that Bassone guy and some chick. Nate had some smarts about him and knew racing, so he added a lot to the show IMO. Oh well, it's only TV, right?

Now as far as PassTime, I think they should give Page the girl car wrangler more airtime. Sure better than looking at Brett. :D:D

Don

Willie B is a Rock Radio station dj out of Denver he is a car guy been drag racing at Bandimere and ran a couple of circle track races at Colorado National Speedway he was on Pinks All Out last season from Bandimere

Last edited:
Don, your right on about Page, I give her a 2, as in 2 HOT!!!!!, { respectfully of course } seriously, its great to see her always smiling and pleasant to everyone, even the import guy's, Brett must pay well.

Last edited:
What happened to the show, "blow it up"? Where they would make you do 20 hot laps in a row, or do a 2 minute burn out, or anything else they could think of to try and break your car. I loved that show.

Pinks All Out is alright, but Rich is kinda on the gay side. And he knows absolutely nothing about cars. With the time box they kinda mix Pinks All Out with Rich's other thing called Arm Drop Live. I still like to watch it though, always pull for the female drivers just cause they are rare to see.

I don't care for the randomly changing minimum ET thing on the newer Pinks shows.

I liked the show better when it was closer to a street racing format....but some of the contestants were bringing knives to a gun fight and didn't realize it until they had been shot 3 times.

I really like PASS TIME .....a lot more than I ever liked pinks.

some of the contestants were bringing knives to a gun fight and didn't realize it until they had been shot 3 times.

I was pretty much turned off to it for that reason... lots of cheatin'! I prefer the new format were you run full out or else. A guy got nailed for goin' .3 over & was eliminated. I thought it was more even racing than B4!

he knows absolutely nothing about cars.

It's all about BIG $$$. You can make LOTS of $$$ with a popular show nowadaze. Just look @ Jon & Kate... hard to believe *anyone* watches that show but those lamers are rakin' in millions!!!

BoB

I was pretty much turned off to it for that reason... lots of cheatin'! I prefer the new format were you run full out or else. A guy got nailed for goin' .3 over & was eliminated. I thought it was more even racing than B4!
BoB

You've obviously never been around street racing. It's not cheating, its part of the game. Nobody ever shows 100% of what they have. Its all about suckering the other guy into a race and taking their money. Sometimes people lose by just a little to keep the game in motion or to set themselves up for another race with somebody else (for more money). Its like a game of chess.

Yep, Flipper's spot on... I watch it happen every time I go to the local hang out...

Ok, here is what is bugging me about it this season. Willie B, whoever he is, drives me nuts. Don't know why, but he just bugs the h*** out of me. I find him very annoying.

Don

I'm right there with you Don.... I can't stand that dude... and I've about quit watching because of him..

I'm right there with you Don.... I can't stand that dude... and I've about quit watching because of him..

Good, I thought it was just me.............for some reason I really get annoyed at his overly smiling face and comments. I hope he is short lived there or I might stay away too.

Don

Latest posts

Back