Please photo shop dads 33 chevrolet coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gottkts

We are waiting on some parts for my dad's coupe to get going. In the mean time we have cleaned up the garage and contemplating ideas. Could someone please chop the top preferably 3 inches. Not sure how you figure that out.
1385246570.jpg

That is perfect, maybe sam will get in on this photo chop he does a killer job with that. I'll keep trying but my PC is acting up and running slow.

I like it with the 3" removed...[P

On a side note your el camino was chopped at the same time...:D

Thanks for the pic Sam, is yours equivalent to a 3" chop. I like the lower look of the pic with the blue tape removed. Just trying to figure out which is closer to reality. Thanks, I don't know anything about photo shop.

don't forget to try it out before you chop it. you can make a cardboard piece that is 3 inches wide and tape it across the top of the windshield, don't forget to account for windshield moldings,gaskets frames,etc.then sit in it with the seat you plan on using. I think 3 inches looks real good.

Yep, we will check it out before chopping, we don't have any mouldings to do, it will just be getting the body lines lined back up. Luckily I work in the auto body and paint industry, I am on the paint side but know plenty of good bodymen if something were to get out of hand. We shouldn't have any problems though.

from someone that likes/liked chop top cars, i have turn the other way. i have gotten to a point that i like unchopped coupes. i'm not telling you not to chop it by any means, but if it was mine, i wouldn't

Latest posts

Back