Please photo shop dads 33 chevrolet coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from someone that likes/liked chop top cars, i have turn the other way. i have gotten to a point that i like unchopped coupes. i'm not telling you not to chop it by any means, but if it was mine, i wouldn't

I somewhat agree with you. Especially for the Chevy's in this year range, I think they're so different and had such nice roof lines, that they look cool unchopped. Also being 6'2", while I can appreciate a chopped car, I can't fit in a lot of them comfortably. They might be fine for driving to the local cruise night, but not for putting 800km on in a day. It just depends on what you want though.

He likes the bonneville race look and in person the roof is just tall looking. I think the chop gives the whole car better proportions.

I think it looks like crap and would be huge nightmare to do. The upper hinge would need to be moved and dealing with the top of the windshield and doors would be a major PITA.

Attachments

• chop2.jpg
    chop2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back