Pookie Bros. Pro Street Ratt 46 Dodge-12V Cummins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah but when i bring u up ther i do all the goody geting and u petin charley the unicorn:eek: hahaha
Don't even start- my last trip up the mountain I wanted to record the moment for our friends here, and was the reason for my running around with my camera taking pictures.

And who spied the shifter and dash panel in the motorhome, who said CHECK THE VAN......:rolleyes: who also said put dibs on the wreaker!!!!!!

:rolleyes: Ahhh brothers.......

Don't worry I got it all wrapped up. LOL

Don't even start- my last trip up the mountain I wanted to record the moment for our friends here, and was the reason for my running around with my camera taking pictures.

And who spied the shifter and dash panel in the motorhome, who said CHECK THE VAN......:rolleyes: who also said put dibs on the wreaker!!!!!!

:rolleyes: Ahhh brothers.......

Don't worry I got it all wrapped up. LOL

stop ok im the one that lead u up the big hill to the top of TREASURE MTN not only got foot in the door now im werking ther hahaha i got it ALL wrapd up:cool:

Last edited:
stop ok im the one that lead u up the big hill to the top of TREASURE MTN not only got foot in the door now im werking ther hahaha i got it ALL wrapd up:cool:
Yes it's safe to say the Pookies have this one all wrapped up:D :D :D

BTW I have not forgotten about that other yard where the bottom side of Treasure Mountain was bought to............... We need to stop by and see whats up....

Last edited:
Yes it's safe to say the Pookies have this one all wrapped up:D :D :D

BTW I have not forgotten about that other yard where the bottom side of Treasure Mountain was bought to............... We need to stop by and see whats up....

nother weekend no werk on rat but our parts inventory is bulking up:cool: treasure mtn is still giveing up some good parts:cool:

Slackers [;)
[P I'm busy now that I got this home......[ddd

IMG_0118.jpg

:D

Oh my! You fellas are serious about your trucks. Nice hardware.
Better watch who ya call slackers.... cause ya never know, someone could pull something out of their sleeve and BAM!!!

[ddd[ddd[ddd

Especially with us Pookies- you should know better.

Thanks for the compliment! Yes this one will have a heavily modded turbo diesel as the power plant of Pookie choice.

Latest posts

Back