Pookie Bros. Pro Street Ratt 46 Dodge-12V Cummins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GTS Cab and doors? What cert? lookin good so far[P

That is not my truck it belongs to my brother in law. I fab some parts for him here and there and do so0me machine work for him. The truck was a brand new Harley truck. He bought it at the dealer and drove it straight to the race shop where they cut it up. It had 17 miles on it. It will be the worlds fastest Harley truck when they get it back together. The only original part is the shell of the cab and the dash that had the vin plate. All the vins are still there to prove it is a Harley truck. He has it all finished and had it on the dyno and a rod cam out of the motor. He says it will run mid 7s at about 180. It is a Ford 4 valve Mod motor with a stage 3 Pro Charger on it. Got a air shifted Lenco in it too. So they will have to wait for next season to set the record. I think he said the record is just in the high 9s so breaking the record should be no problem for this truck.

do you pookies ever sleep ??
cool trucks btw- looking forward to hearing its times......[P ....have i told anyone how much i love popcorn?:D[cl

now get back to work you guys - break is over![;)

Both Trucks are looking good!..[dr..Really Good!... When are the Pookie Bros. planning on running and where?...(I need to see how many pookies there are)[S.............CR.:D

[P

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

[;)

Sick!

I wish I more experience with diesels. They make so much power...
What transmission are you using?
Is that a 12V out of a new(er) cummins? Like 90's+?

one of you pookies had better find #5 rocker cover before it gets dusy in that engine;).....
that sure looks professional for a bunch of guys going by the name of "pookie"
:D

keep up the good work[;).....looking for diesel smoke....and soon[P

Been busy working on various projects!

Picked up a secret weapon- Holset HX82 turbo. These came on the Cummins QSK-60 series- V-16 engine.

I tore this big hairdryer down and started giving it the Pookie Treatment:

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

And a twin configuration for another project:

IMG_2192.jpg

[P

That thing is not gonna do you any good....
Box it up and send it to me, I can build something around it...I think

It is huge , no doubt.

Pookies, I'm really excitied to see this project finished. You've created something that exceeds the "Dare to be Different"!![cl It's lookin real good so far. Any idea on a completion date?...[S...CR

Latest posts

Back