Pookie Bros. Pro Street Ratt 46 Dodge-12V Cummins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pookies, I'm really excitied to see this project finished. You've created something that exceeds the "Dare to be Different"!![cl It's lookin real good so far. Any idea on a completion date?...[S...CR
[ddd we have the rear suspension buttoned down on the rat rod and started to frame off the bed. The race truck is progressing slowly:( we have numerous projects going on at the same time [;)

glad to see you guys are still at it... that turbo is going to be wild

glad to see you guys are still at it... that turbo is going to be wild
:D Why yes...... yes it will be[cl I spent considerable time just on the cast iron turbine. The casting is now super smooth and ported and polished on the inside-ready for it to be sent out to Jet Hot for thermal coating. It is BIG [P I've seen several high hp diesel racers utilize these 80 series Holsets. The quickest and fastest diesel dragster runs one in a twin configuration on a built 12V with a large 14mm injection pump and a large water system. They have gone down the quarter in 6 seconds @ 200+ mph. So yes, when this baby lights, some serious **** will happen

What we have them too and have been modifying these for several years now....

:D

Between the 12v and the flux cap that thing will be down right MADNESS!!!!!

so when are you going to raid the local burger joint for its used grease? built your own deisel terror you ought to brew your fuel too.

i saw a blurb in a recent issue of hot rod mag. Some guy shoved a cummins w/turbo in a light 90s 'stang and ran high 9s in the quarter totally nuts but waaaay cool

Between the 12v and the flux cap that thing will be down right MADNESS!!!!!

so when are you going to raid the local burger joint for its used grease? built your own deisel terror you ought to brew your fuel too.

i saw a blurb in a recent issue of hot rod mag. Some guy shoved a cummins w/turbo in a light 90s 'stang and ran high 9s in the quarter totally nuts but waaaay cool

what u mean we been doin that for awhile now[dddhehe finialy back on

Best of both worlds, trucks and diesels, add performance, can't lose. Who cares if they aren't rats. Great entertainment as well. Think I've figured out how many Pookies, but I've lost count of the number of rigs.

More Pics of the Mopar please!!![cl........CR

I've been having thoughts of utilizing the inner headlights as inlet openings that are ducted to feed two turbos on an iron headed 440 with a forged crank. Nothing big on the turbos- just enough to get some grins on the street......... I happen to have a set of closed chamber heads that are on the bench getting cleaned and worked over.......

Or we could just put one of these into service.....

[S

Last edited:
here pookie pookie pookie.
you guys are look n good. talk to me about you re dry sump ideals. i need to do one out of necessity on a 4btta in the coe.. gw

Man Pookie, that Mopar is killer![cl...Gotta love the 60's Dodges and Plymouths...Hard to screw em up...You or you guys have done an awesum job!...:D.CR

Latest posts

Back