Pookie Bros. Pro Street Ratt 46 Dodge-12V Cummins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[;) hehehehe I know you from another forum.... You need to post up some of your projects[dr

i thought that may be you smoke breathers work n out of that 100 + yr. old barn.. always enjoy watch n yours mods and fab tallents. maybe start bottleing an selling some of that getter done you guys have tapped into. things here have been on hold for a while. way to serious try n to pay sam. hopefully be do n something i enjoy this summer.
now back to those dry sump ideals? you guys ever find a coe? saw 3 of them on crag list here. seems the economy has alot of great iron being put up to make ends meet.. gw

i thought that may be you smoke breathers work n out of that 100 + yr. old barn.. always enjoy watch n yours mods and fab tallents. maybe start bottleing an selling some of that getter done you guys have tapped into. things here have been on hold for a while. way to serious try n to pay sam. hopefully be do n something i enjoy this summer.
now back to those dry sump ideals? you guys ever find a coe? saw 3 of them on crag list here. seems the economy has alot of great iron being put up to make ends meet.. gw
:( Man you aint kidding there. Every C.O.E. that I saw and was interested in was from out in your part of the jungle.[S

:D not our style Gastrick[;)

Vegas look better to me...;)

Hey, wait, are you POOKIES putting it under an old Caravan with a Cummins in it!?!:D

Regards,
Shea:)

P.S. Oh yeah, BTW-S-truck or G-body spindles "will" work between those Vega A-arms, if you want 5-lugs....and you're willing to do some mods to the A-arms.....

Last edited:
Vegas look better to me...

Hey, wait, are you POOKIES putting it under an old Caravan with a Cummins in it!?!

Regards,

P.S. Oh yeah, BTW-S-truck or G-body spindles "will" work between those Vega A-arms, if you want 5-lugs....and you're willing to do some mods to the A-arms.....

[S LOL no, we stuck this welded together chassis in the back of a caravan and took her to the shop!:D we had some grievances being hurled at us by the little kiddies who wanted to know what we're doing with their monkey bars....... :D They wuz ****ed off at us for taking it.

Thanks for the tip on the spindles, that's good to know as we spied the 4 lug pattern rotors.

We really have no clue what the heck we're gonna do with it yet. I do have some Mopar gasser engines (340 & 440's) I do know we will have some cutting and grinding and re-welding some of these boggered welds that look precariously sloppy......[;)

Okay then, how about an early 90's Dodge Daytona body. It worked for Darrell Alderman. Well that and a little secret shot of nitrous now and then;)

Boy am I slow! :eek: I just realized there is like a dozen Pookie Bros. and they all live at the base of some kind of mountain that spews out high performance parts like a shook up kid on a roller coaster. They also never sleep, they just build crazy badxxx cars and trucks 24-7. One day when I retire and do my nation wide road trip, the land of Pookieville is on my list [dr :D

so with that cummins, what kind of power are you hoping for?

:D truthfully I'm not worried as far as the power dept. I know my way around these diesels.:D

I'm just hoping we can make the rear and trans survive.....:D [ddd

It's a constant battle between us Pookies.... Pookie is just fine with a stock rattler..... me on the other hand, I like to throw additional turbos and custom injectors and turned up injection pumps[ddd I'm never happy......

[S LOL no, we stuck this welded together chassis in the back of a caravan and took her to the shop!:D we had some grievances being hurled at us by the little kiddies who wanted to know what we're doing with their monkey bars....... :D They wuz ****ed off at us for taking it.

Thanks for the tip on the spindles, that's good to know as we spied the 4 lug pattern rotors.

We really have no clue what the heck we're gonna do with it yet. I do have some Mopar gasser engines (340 & 440's) I do know we will have some cutting and grinding and re-welding some of these boggered welds that look precariously sloppy......[;)

POOKIES...A site for you to check out:

www.h-body.org

Just so's you can see what to do with those a-arms.

If'in' the Daytona's too new, how 'bout one of those cute, Jap-built Dodge Colts?

Regards,

A real hot set up with a 6bt is to run a 24 valve motor with a P7100 pump. The 24 valve will flow a lot more, and make more power.

just found this thread. Nice work! I am diggin the S.A.D ( stinky a** diesels) power! Makes me want to put a 2 motor duramx into either my 39 chevy cab or my 50 GMC! keep it up [;)

I've been lurking on these "Pookies" and all I can tell is they know what they want and they know what the hell they are doing. Can't wait to see more progress.

So, is there a Pookie DNA strain I can buy on ebay or something?

I think a "Pookie" is a state of mind. Or maybe it is an illness as viewed by the other 99% of the population! Either way it can be emulated but never duplicated! Keep it up! :[;)

Latest posts

Back